Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Bully List Trailer -- Finally

One of the tasks an author should do is have a trailer for their book. 

Ideally, it should be done before the publication date. If not then, at least by publication date. And if that can't be accomplished, then soon after publication date.

As you can see, the trailer for "The Bully List" is nearly five months after publication (Oct. 1). I don't want to make excuses but I will mention work, outside activities and the holidays. I hope you can give me a little slack.

One more thing: Procrastination.

But I figure it's better to get something out rather than nothing out all. I hope it will spark some more sales in the novel -- which is aimed for middle-school and above including adults.

So please forgive me for dragging my feet in producing this trailer (something indie and self-published authors can understand).

I'll try to be more timely with my next novel -- but I'm not making any promises!


Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment