Thursday, May 31, 2018

WIP Update: Time to Rewrite

It's time to go back to the beginning of my work-in-progress and start the rewrite process.

I've written about 85k words since the first of the year, not a great total, but I'm at the point where I can start the rewrite on the third book in the "John Ross Boomer Lit" series.

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm actually working on the fourth book as well. I'll continue to do that while I rewrite the third book. The WIP has two  distinct parts -- the European vacation and what awaits John and Sally when the return home.


My goal is to finish the third book by the end of July. But it could be  sooner, or later. I'll know when it's ready to submit to my publisher and editor. 

It is still my intention to see it published in 2018, and the book four about six months later. I already know what I'll be writing about in book five. 

But for now, I'm going to take a short break from writing, perhaps a week, before embarking on this next step.


Until the next time . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment