Thursday, February 14, 2019

Cover of Upcoming Novel

As those who follow this blog know, at least I hope they do, I've got a new novel that will be released May 1. 

And today I'm previewing the cover for New Horizons, the third book in the John Ross Boomer Lit series, from Wings ePress. The others in the series are Old Ways and New Days and Darkness Beyond the Light.


Trisha Fitzgerald-Jung, the graphic artist, did a fantastic job with the cover. I couldn't be more pleased with her artwork. Of my nine novels, it's my favorite.   

The photo is of a street in Budapest I took when my wife and I visited the Old World city in 2016. And much of the novel takes place in the Hungarian capital. I hope readers will gain a sense of what a wonderful place it is to visit.  



Budapest is a city that captured our hearts, and it's a place we'd love to spend time again. Maybe someday. I would encourage others to experience the sights if given the opportunity.

That's all to this post; I just wanted to share the beautiful cover.

Until the next time . . . 






No comments:

Post a Comment