Saturday, May 18, 2019

New Horizons Published on May 1

I was glancing at my posts and realized that while I gave progress reports on "New Horizons" the past few months, I never announced that it had been published. 

Well (drum roll, please), family, friends, readers, and other interested folks, "New Horizons" was published May 1 by Wings ePress

I suppose it slipped my mind because I was traveling across Greece from April 21 to May 3. And then it took a few days to recover from the trip including getting my body adjusted from the seven-hour time difference.

But as I said, it's out there, in print and e-book format. It's available at the Wings website as well as reliable Amazon.

The novel, the third book in the "John Ross Boomer Lit Series," is about John and Sally Ross's 10-day guided tour to historic Budapest. It's a wild and wacky trip as they meet a variety of traveling companions to make for a memorable journey.

And they also have to deal with what is going on back in the States as best they can. Nothing is ever easy for John and Sally. 

You can read an excerpt here.

Until the next time . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment