Friday, July 19, 2024

Unfocused in 2024

It's been a while since I've posted a blog. That's going to end today.

I'm unsure why there's been a drought since Dec. 7, 2023. It's been frustrating. I've had things to write about, especially travels to various places, but I haven't been inclined to put those trips down in words. Maybe it's a little laziness on my part. I plan to rectify that in the coming weeks.

I have been writing, though. I'm working on the seventh novel in my John Ross Boomer Lit series. I also post book reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and other sites. 

I also edit the monthly newsletter from Wings ePress. You can check it out here. I encourage you to subscribe, too! 

 I plan to get back to the writing here. I've even had a few folks ask me when I was going to start posting again. 

Well, I'm back!

Until the next time . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment