Monday, September 16, 2013

More Book Promotion

I've received the bookmarks for my latest young-adult novel, "The Bully List," and the postcards should arrive soon. 


The bookmarks will be given to those who purchase the book from my website, book signings, and other events. 

The postcards will go in the mail once I have completed going over the galley proof of the novel. I want the postcards to reach the targeted destinations of libraries and bookstores by Oct. 1, the release date of my book.


I'm also in the process of redesigning my website -- www.michaelembry.com -- and hope to unveil it Oct. 1. My current homepage has been around for almost 10 years, and I admit, it's outdated and a bit (okay, a lot) ragged. It's become a hodge-podge site that I don't even find that interesting.

It would have been updated sooner but sometimes life gets in the way, along with writing and other creative interests. I also had to find decent and simple software to use. I'm about halfway finished with the new site. My blog followers will be the first to know when it's online.

I also plan a book giveaway at Goodreads, probably the first week in October. If you're not a member, I'd advise you to join, not only for a chance to get my book as a free read but also to connect with other authors and readers. It's a great site. Be sure to "friend" me.

Until the next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment