Monday, February 9, 2015

New Adventure in 2015

Last year my wife and I took a guided tour to "America's Beautiful West," which included riding Amtrak trains from Chicago to San Francisco and back. 

It was a memorable 14-day vacation, making stops at places such as Grand Canyon, Yosemite, John Muir Woods as well as cities such as Las Vegas, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Salt Lake City. 

Big Ben in London
This year we have international plans: London, Paris, and Rome. 

Ten years ago I spent about a week in irresistible Ireland, visiting such picturesque places as Dingle, Ring of Kerry, and Cliffs of Moher. Someday I plan to return and take in more of the treasures of the Emerald Isle.

Eiffel Tower in Paris
Since that trip, I've always wanted to go back to Europe. I'm still mapping out places to see in the Old World, which will be a New World for our senses.

We're looking forward to visiting some of the museums, art galleries and historic places and experiencing the sights and sounds of these great cities. 
Colosseum in Rome

If you have any tips or recommendations on traveling in Europe, please let me know. 

I wish I had the time and resources to travel to many European destinations, but I hope that will come on another vacation. 


I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and photos from this new adventure. 

Until the next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment