Sunday, November 12, 2017

Second Promotion

I began a second promotion today, using Facebook to spread the word about "Darkness Beyond the Light."

Since the coming-of-old-age novel focuses primarily on AARP-age folks, I targeted baby boomers in major cities in the United States. It will run for 14 days. I've used Facebook in the past to promote by author page, garnering a good degree of success. I hope that holds true for the novel. You can enter the first promotion, an ebook from Amazon, by clicking here


The ad will send folks to my author page on Amazon, where they will (hopefully) purchase the book. It will also expose them to my other novels and nonfiction books. I especially want them to consider "Old Ways and New Days" since it is the first book  in the series.

I considered using Twitter, and I may still do so, but I'm going to do more research before I spend allocate any funds. If any authors out there, have you had success using Twitter?

I'll do a Goodreads giveaway as well, when the Facebook promotion is about over. I want to promote the book through the holiday season. By the way, "Darkness Beyond the Light" is set during the Christmas season. 

I've looked into other places but have found them rather pricey, and a few simply come across as scams. 

As I've noted in previous posts, promotion and marketing is not my forte. I do as much research as possible. Networking helps as other authors tell me of their experiences.

Until the next time. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment