Thursday, December 24, 2020

Happy Holidays to All

 We're almost finished with this dreadful year and I simply want to wish everyone the best as 2021 is only a few days away.

While 2020 hasn't been the best of times for many, especially those stricken with COVID-19, I do hope many of you have tried to make the best of a dire situation. I also hope many folks turned their thoughts toward others and showed empathy in these trying times. We're in this together. 

For writers, the past year may have brought time for reflection. For myself, I was able to complete a novel and finish the first draft on another. I tried not to dwell too much on what was swirling around me (not always successful) but writing helped me stay focused for the most part.

Besides the pandemic, the past year has been one of turmoil throughout most of the world as we have dealt with political and social changes. I hope we can turn things around in the coming year to make things better for all. Needless to say, it's going to take a lot of work.

Again, happy holidays and best wishes for a healthy new year!

Until the next time . . .




 

No comments:

Post a Comment