Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Top Author Website Recogntion by Commaful

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my personal website was selected a "Top Author Website 2017" for the Writer Awards.

I'm not sure what the criteria for selection other than it was reviewed by the 'Commaful team; more than 1,500 websites and blogs were nominated and only 45 were recognized for the honor. Check out some of the other author websites. I'm impressed by their pages, and humbled to be part of this elite group of talented writers.

The reviewers noted: "It took awhile, but we went through them all and pulled together the final list of blogs that we felt were the highest quality and most unique."

My blog also appears on my website, Amazon author's page, Facebook page, and several other sites. (Feel free to follow, like, or whatever when you visit, and tell your friends.)

While the website/blog promote my books, my hope is that readers will find useful information, or value,  that they can apply to their lives as writers and readers, and a few other things thrown in for good measure. And, you can probably tell, I maintain the pages (I'm a one-man shop) as simple and straightforward as possible.  

I also keep them nonpolitical, which can be difficult in these polarizing and political times throughout the world. I trust that my readers, or followers, can make their own decisions about what matters in their lives. But I will offer opinions if asked.

Finally, a thank you to those who nominated me for the Writer Awards recognition. You made my day!  

Until the next time. . . . 













No comments:

Post a Comment