Tuesday, July 1, 2014

...and More Promotion

As a followup to my last post -- Reading, Writing, and Promotion -- I recently used an online agency to promote my latest novel.

I signed with Apex Reviews to gain some additional exposure for "The Bully List," and perhaps reach some of the readers I missed in other promotions.

Apex is a multi-service company that also offers book editing, book cover design, book trailers, as well as pre-publishing packages. It offers a weekly "Wow!" package with discounted fees for some of their services.

I'm pleased with the "Take 5" package I purchased. It was concise, good graphics, and pertinent questions in the author interview. Besides being featured on the Apex website, it is also distributed to Twitter and Facebook as well to the sites I send it.

Click here to take a look.

Until the next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment